DVD software

David Dahl yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 5 18:46:01 2002

I installed xine as mentioned in this thread and I get the follwing out put followed by a Segfault.... what is wrong?

load_plugins: demux plugin found : ASF
load_plugins: demux plugin found : AVI
load_plugins: demux plugin found : CDA
load_plugins: demux plugin found : FILM (CPK)
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPEG
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPGAUDIO
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPEG_BLOCK
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPEG_ELEM
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPEG_PES
load_plugins: demux plugin found : MPEG_TS
load_plugins: demux plugin found : OGG
load_plugins: demux plugin found : QUICKTIME
load_plugins: demux plugin found : RoQ
audio decoder plugin found : a/52dec
audio decoder plugin found : ADPCM
video decoder plugin found : cinepak
video decoder plugin found : CYUV
audio decoder plugin found : dts
video decoder plugin found : ffmpeg video decoder
audio decoder plugin found : lpcm
audio decoder plugin found : mad
video decoder plugin found : mpeg2dec
video decoder plugin found : msvc
audio decoder plugin found : RoQ Audio
video decoder plugin found : RoQ Video
spu decoder plugin found : spudec
spu decoder plugin found : spucc
spu decoder plugin found : sputext
video decoder plugin found : svq1
audio decoder plugin found : vorbis
video_out: thread created
metronom: start_clock (at 0)
xine_play: xine open file:///usr/share/xine/skins/xine_logo.mpv, start pos = 0,
start time = 0 (sec)
audio_oss_out: AO_CTRL_PLAY_RESUME
xine: using input plugin >file< for this MRL (file:///usr/share/xine/skins/xine_
logo.mpv).
using input plugin 'file' for MRL 'file:///usr/share/xine/skins/xine_logo.mpv'
demux_avi: input capabilities = 649
demux_avi: AVI_init failed (AVI_errno: 9)
system layer format 'MPEG_ELEM' detected.
metronom: video discontinuity #1, type is 0, disc_off is 0
metronom: waiting for audio discontinuity #1
metronom: audio discontinuity #1, type is 0, disc_off 0
metronom: waiting for in_discontinuity update #1
Using altivec for IDCT transform
Using altivec for motion compensation
video_decoder: using decoder >mpeg2dec<
using video decoder plugin 'mpeg2dec'
libmpeg2: frame size is 592 x 112
libmpeg2: frame size 592 x 112
libmpeg2: blasting out backward reference frame on close
demux_elem: demux loop finished.
Segmentation fault