Sendmail problems solved, Now settings changing on reboot.

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 6 12:34:01 2002

OK I figured it out its not a sendmail problem at all.  When I start or
restart the system the DNS setting revert back to the original settings
when I configured the machine.  The server is now running as a DNS so I
changed the settings to 127.0.0.1 and 192.168.2.3.  These get lost each
time the machine restarts.  I stopped named and sendmail changed to the
correct setting and restarted named and sendmail and all is well.  So
the new question is why is this happening?  Today I changed the setting
in K,system,network window.  Where is the actual text file that contain
this info?  Why would it be changing on restart?