PHP with MySQL problems

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Aug 7 09:40:01 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Mark Jaffe wrote:
>Anyone using PHP with MySQL? I found it is not working out-of-the-box, and
>attempting to build PHP with mysql configured is not working. Anyone else
>tried it? I am on 2.2, BTW. Is this better in 3.3? Can I get by yup or
>apt-get?
>
>Mark

This seems to come up every other month or so. MySQL/PHP/Apache is broken
out of the box in YDL. There's one line you need to uncomment in Apache's
httpd.conf file. Search the archives for more detail.

HTH,
Matt
Matthew Duhan         fringe@shore.net          http://www.fringenet.net
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
"All right Idea Man, what's the big idea?"
"Well, we thought we'd steal a lot of money, and then we'd be rich, and we
wouldn't have to work any more."
"You fiend!"                          -- The Tick vs. the Idea Men