DVD, DIVX and AVI playback on YDL 2.3

Jose M. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Aug 10 10:22:01 2002

=09Hello!:

=09=09I was able to see my DivX films using mplayer, compiled "by hand" a=
nd=20
using ffmpeg libraries and configuring Xfree with dri and other things.=20
And with the help from this listing.

=09=09Maybe you can start searching this list files for this question, or=
 in=20
current versions of sw. things are better than a year ago.

Good luck.

El Saturday 03 August 2002 11:04, Khaos Gott dixit:
>_Hi,
>_
>_I'm playing with YDL2.3 for a couple of weeks now and I want DVD, AVI
> ,Divx _playback on it. What is the easiest way to get this? I prefer
> .rpm programs _but a tar.gz that is known to work well is fine to.
>_
>_Thnx in advance,
>_
>_KhaosGott