can't boot anymore

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 13 08:40:01 2002

So I'm not sure what happened.  Here's how things went:  I installed the
current rsync version of mol.  I got it working just fine.  Decided I
needed to boot into Mac so I rebooted.  It skipped the whole Yaboot
menu, I thought this was strange but let it go until I  booted into
linux again.  I figured that if I held down the option key I'd see the
bootstrap partition like before.  It doesn't show up anymore.  The drive
works, my hfs partition that is on it still gets mounted in mac.  I'm
guessing something happened to my bootstrap partition (possibly related
to MOL? it's the oly thing I changed).

What suggestions do y'all have?  I was thinking that maybe going into OF
and pointing it to the yaboot bootstrap partition may do the trick, but
I've forgotten how to do this.

Thanks,
r.May