Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress? What is a goodemailer for KDE?

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 19 06:01:01 2002

Hi guys,

Thanks for the info.
Yes, I looked at the mboxes of Mail.app - in horror. But I was able to co=
py=20
them to my IMAP server and then re-import them (of sorts) into KDE's KMai=
l.

It looks like I'd be better off, building a new address book from the mes=
sages=20
than trying to figure out how to export the OS X address book. Global sys=
tem=20
address book - yeah right ;).

Best regards,
Chris

On Mon August 19 2002 03:59, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> "Timothy A. Seufert" wrote:
> > At 9:53 AM -1000 8/18/02, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> > >Chris Ruprecht wrote:

[snip]

PS: be nice to one another - we're only here to help each other, not rip =
each=20
other apart ... - Chris