Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 19 20:45:01 2002

On Monday 19 August 2002 09:27 pm, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
> For me, AppleScript is sort of out of the question, since I don't know =
it
> and the effort to learn it, doesn't justify the end result - I'll have
> these addresses typed in by hand faster - and if I really need one whic=
h I
> can't get to from any of the emails, I have it in my Newton.

Well, as a last ditch solution, forward all of the emails from the one ac=
count=20
back to the other - make filters on linux first that correspond to your=20
individual mail boxes, not an easy method, but it will work.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com