Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress?

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 19 20:26:01 2002

And I started all this with an innocent question ;-).

For me, AppleScript is sort of out of the question, since I don't know it=
 and=20
the effort to learn it, doesn't justify the end result - I'll have these=20
addresses typed in by hand faster - and if I really need one which I can'=
t=20
get to from any of the emails, I have it in my Newton.

However, I'm not going to give up MacOS completely, I still need it for i=
Movie=20
& iDVD. Linux is great for what I'm doing with it (database programming,=20
e-mail), not so good for stuff like web browsing (the fonts are terrible)=
 and=20
just awful when it comes to graphics and multimedia - but for the last tw=
o,=20
there is MacOS 9 - which is running quite happy on my PM 9600 with the G4=
=20
upgrade.

Best regards,
Chris