Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress?

Juan Manuel Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 19 22:57:01 2002

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 08:54  PM, Angela Kahealani wrote:

	O.K., sorry for intruding in this thread but let me just ask this
one question: What in the &*%^^($#$#Q is your problem???? As far as I
knew this list, and every single other one like it, is for discussing
technical issues and sharing technical opinions. Nothing more, niente,
nada!!! If you have some personal problems with Apple or with Steve Jobs
I'm completely sure NO ONE HERE WANTS TO KNOW about them. NO ONE, NADIE,
NENHUM!!!! Conversations that fall off topic are taken off line between
the people involved, NOT ONLINE. STOP WASTING THE BANDWIDTH.

	So really, quit complaining and if you have nothing better to say,
if you have nothing good to say about anything, then don't say anything
for Christ sakes girl! The world is filled with enough bad things
already. If you really hate Apple and it's products so much, then why do
you even have a Mac???? Go buy a Piece(of)Crap and increase just a
little more good old Billy's wealth and install any x86 distro you
prefer. If you really think YellowDog is such a crappy distro then at
least have a little respect for the people who, UNLIKE YOU, did take the
time to build a system and offer it to us, INCLUDING YOU, in order to
give us  options. You know, not only are they here in this list and
listening, they are also very kindly giving you a bit of their bandwidth
so that you can read other people's experiences and they yours
(experiences, NOT INSULTS!!!). Please stop bothering us with your hang
ups. As Stefan very well said, take all your immense knowledge and solve
the overwhelming amount of beginner's  problems you have with the system
you so much claim to master as if you were some kind of fake Yoda!!!

	Or even better, design your own system in assembler code, or
however you call it, and become Angela Gates, we'll all be so happy for
you.

	I now, as for myself, declare this thread over and will ignore
every single message you post from here on, so don't bother to even
think of a reply to this. Stop trying to get us into your bad mood!

	Sorry for the trespasrsing Christopher, I know it's up to the list
admins to kick peoplo back into their places, nut I just lost it...

		Juan.