php extensions for YDL?

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 20 13:15:01 2002

I am considering use of a php-based ftp client on my web site.  It
requires that ftp and mcrypt support be available to php.  I did not
compile these in to my php installation (that I'm aware of).  I would
like to try out this application but am wary of recompiling php just
to do that.  I really don't want to have more 'stuff' in php than
necessary.  Does anyone have the separate modules enabling ftp and
mycrypt available for YDL?  If I can find them, then I can load or
unload the modules as needed, or not.  I'm still using php 4.0.6.

TIA

Rob