Java IDEs for YDL?

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 25 08:53:01 2002

Hi.

At 00:40 -0400 on 2002-8-25 Tony K. wrote:

 > What Java IDEs (development environments) have people successfully
 > used with YDL?  Any recommendations?

I recommend the jde package under XEmacs.  I have used it in
conjunction with Sun's JDK 1.3.1 and I was very happy with the
resulting IDE.

I am however not a power Java user, I just taught a course on Java
programming, and I did some small projects (3000 lines at best)
written in the same programming language.

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.