L2 Cache and Processor Speed

Blake Skinner yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 2 16:05:01 2002

Thanks! Works perfectly (that I can tell anyway). Now I just need to
find a way to increase the multiplier on my cache (running at 166Mhz
instead of 250Mhz). Also, just as a note to anyone who tries to compile
this, you need to:

ln -s  /usr/src/linux/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_defs.head
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/ppc_defs.h
ln -s  /usr/src/linux/arch/ppc/kernel/ppc_asm.h
/usr/src/linux/include/asm/ppc_asm.h

CPU clock: detecting CPU clock
PPC 740/750
Bus frequency : 49997936 Hz