YDL 2.3 Installation on iBook 600mhz

Nathanael Hasbrouck yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 7 10:27:01 2002

You _have_ got the driver partitions still, right?  The partition map
should have 2 to 5 or so little partitions at the beginning, then
your three linux partitions, then mac partitions, etc.

If that's all fine, I think I saw something a couple weeks ago about
DiskUtils not being a good idea for partitioning, and that you should
do that in the installer.  Of course, I haven't actually done it so
I'm no help there, but... you could always check the archives, if you
haven't already. :^)

NRH