New Nov ibook 2002 Cant get XFree86 to Start

Erik Winkler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 9 13:25:01 2002

Not sure what the cause could be.  Try a rebuild and see if that helps.
  You may need to delete your /lib/modules/2.4.20... directory and
recreate it using make modules; make modules_install;

Erik