New Nov ibook 2002 Cant get XFree86 to Start

Stephen Hocking yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 12 08:06:01 2002

OK - I guess I'll have to chase up the XFree86 people who deal with PPC and
see what they're up to. If I manage to isolate a working set of code can I
give you a heads up?

	Stephen