New Nov ibook 2002 Cant get XFree86 to Start

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 13 12:31:01 2002

Please do.  However, the word "isolate" makes it sound
like a three line patch ;-)  I've tried to do various merges
and what not and can officially call it a Huge Mess (TM) :-)