Problems with kde 3

Ken Simpson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 13 15:23:01 2002

I have finally given up trying to figure it out.

I have done a development install of YDL 2.3 on my AGP Graphics
(Sawtooth) G4 with a Radeon 8500 in place of the Rage Pro 128.

It all installs easily, and I get a functioning system with almost no
difficulty. However, the KDE 3 colors are a disaster. Everything is
too yellow!

I have tried changing the various colour and theme options in the
control panel, but it doesn't change the mess it makes significantly.

I can choose exactly my monitor (Philips 109P) and the radeon seems
to be detected fine by the kernel.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
--
Regards
Ken Simpson