A CRY FOR HELP.

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 14 07:24:01 2002

Private Email =3A josephcole183=40netscape=2Enet

Dear Friend=2C

I am Mr=2E Johnson Coleman and my sister is Miss Rose Coleman=2C we are the children of late Chief Paul Coleman from Sierra Leone=2E

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of thirty  Million Dollars =28$30=2C000=2E000=2E00=29 now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe the money is in trunk boxes
deposited and declared as family valuables by my late father as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money=2C although my father made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner=2E

 Source of the money=3A

 My late father Chief Paul Coleman =2C a native of  Mende District in the Northerh province of Sierra Leone=2C was the General Manager of Sierra Leone Mining co-operation =28S=2EL=2EM=2EC=2E=29 Freetown =2E According to my father=2C this money
was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and minor sales=2E

Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country=2C following the forceful removal from power of the
civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels=2E My father had already made arrangement for his family thats talking about my mother=2C my little sister and myself to be evacuated to The Netherlands with the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
he made with a security firm in Europe through the aid of U=2EN evacuation team=2E

During the war in my country=2C and following the indiscriminate looting of Public and Government properties by the rebel forces=2C the Sierra Leone
mining coop=2E Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed=2E My father including other top Government functionaries were attaked and killed by the rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah=2E

As a result of my father's death =2C and with the news of my uncle's involvement in the air crash in January it dashed our hope of survival=2E The untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other related complications of which she later died in the hospital after
we must have spent a lot of money on her early this year  =2E Now my 18 years old sister and myself are alone here in Holland where we are seeking political assylum=2E

Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the Security Firm To this effect=2C I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways=2E

 1=2E to assist me claim this boxes from the security
   Firm as our beneficiary

 2=2E to transfer this money =28USD$30M=29 in your name to your country

 3=2E to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you=2C our Adviser=2F Manager

For your assistance=2C I have agreed with my younger sister that 20% of the total amount will be for your effort and another 10 % to cover all the expenses
that may incur during the business transaction=2C Last=2C I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our where about=2E

Please as you show your willingness=2C Forward to us your full name=2C address and Tel=2F Fax numbers=2C to me via my private email address as indicated bellow=2C this is for security reasons as i will  only be accessing my private email earnestly awaiting your response=2E

Thanks=2E

May God bless you as you assist us=2E

Mr=2E JOSEPH COLEMAN=2E

Private Email =3A josephcole183=40netscape=2Enet