ÄãÏëÔÚÍøÉÏ×ö¹ã¸æÂð£¿do you have products to sell in net£¿

Mark griffin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 26 14:14:01 2002

On Wednesday 17 November 1999 7:09 pm, hello wrote:
> ÓÊÏäÊ=C7usa123888@yaoweb.com»òÓû§Ãûusa123268=
»òusa123368   ÓÊÏäÒ²ÊÇÊôÓÚyaoweb.comµÄ
ϵ£¬Èç¹ûÄã²»ÐèÒªÎÒ¿´µ½ÎҵĹã¸æ£¬Çë·¢Óʼþµ½Óû§Ãûusa123468   @
>  yaoweb.comÖÐÒªÇó³·³ýÄãµÄÓÊÏäµØ=
Ö·¡£ ÔÚÖ÷ÌâÖÐÌîдÄãµÄÓÊÏä do you have products to sell in net
> ,please contact with me .i can find 300000 emailaddress for you only 10=
$
> ,and i will sent it with a emailsendersoft to you,if you need please se=
nt a
> mail to me ,my email:   username£=BAusa123888@yaoweb.com or username:=
usa123268
> or username:usa123368   they are yaoweb.com if you want to remove your
> emailaddress pleses sent email to username:usa123468    its  yaoweb.com=

>  and full in your emaiaddress on subject.then i will delete
Gee now I wonder where he gets the email addresses, couldn't be lists like
this one, could it?
People like that deserve to be in jail!