Battle.net server

Bondtrails yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 27 14:34:01 2002

You would also have to tell your router to open the port number your
server broadcasts its info. Most routers are programmable via a web
interface. Find out the port that your battle.net server sends its TCP
(or UDP) packets, then instruct your router to open that port, allowing
the data to flow to your computer.

As Bil mentioned, you should sign up for a dynamic DNS tracker such as
dyndns.org offers. This way, when your ip address changes (if you're
using DHCP), the tracker will track the change and change accordingly.
You'll only need to remember your URL instead of an IP address.

--Bondster!!!