Battle.net server

donald jones yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 28 11:19:01 2002

On my router, there is a specific option that allows me to redirect from
the router IP/port to the desired machine. You should be able to find
something similar on your router. That should allow you to run not only
Battle.net, but Apache, email, ftp, etc, from a machine behind a router.

BTW, most routers for home use are configured to have all ports turned
off as a security precaution. I presume yours is probably configured
that way, but you might want to double check.

Don