Is anyone else having kernel problems?

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 1 04:10:01 2002

Things seem to be moving in the right direction.  2.4.19-pre10 hasn't been
bad but it has hung a couple of times when running Mozilla.  There seem to
be some serious bugs in 2.4.19-rc1 so sticking with your best old kernel
seems a good option.

  Iain

--On Sunday, June 30, 2002 5:53 pm -0500 Robert Serphillips