One more time...qmail

mafrota yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 4 11:20:01 2002

Dear Sirs,=20

I=B4m trying to implant a qmail in my server. I=B4m using a iMac computer
running
yellowdoglinux 2.2
The problem is that after I install the qmail in the system and I try to
verify
if it is functioning properly through the telnet comand using port 25
(telnet
localhost 25) I receive the following response:
connection refused.
When I use the command at port 80, the apache responds normally. At port 21
the
ProFTP also responds normally. I have already made sure that there are no
other
e-mail server running in the machine (like sendmail, for example).
I would really appreciate if you could tell me what=B4s going wrong. Why can=B4=
make the software work and run in my server.

Sincerely,

Marcel Frota.