Gone Paranoid, cisco info

Juan Manuel Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 6 01:18:01 2002

	Thanks for this info Eric, I will certainly take the time to look
into the study guide you recommend here. I have a big need to get to
know my hardware in detail.

	Anyhow, what do you mean by Cisco IOS? I'm not american nor do I
leave in USA, so sometimes I find myself a bit lost when it comes to
local abbreviations and expressions. You know how long it took me to
figure out things like "iirc" and "fyi/fyio". "tia" was an easy one
because is usually appended at the end of a message after asking for
something, so there weren't many options.

	Back to the subject, I've been searching through Cisco's website
but haven't found much, it is so diverse. Any place in specific on that
site that you think I should take a look at? Remember that my hardware
is a 677 Cisco ADSL router.

	Thanks again for the info and the time. Best regards,...

		Juan.