One more time...qmail

mafrota yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 6 09:52:01 2002

Ok now qmail is working. But there are a new trouble:
Telneting at port 110 all is ok. I put the user
user myuser
+OK
pass thepass
-ERR this user has no $HOME/Maildir

I already create the user and his MailDir using maildirmake at
/home/myuser/Maildir - cur; new; tmp

I alredy create a startup srip to use Maildir Mailboxes. It like:

exec env - PATH=3D"/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start ./Maildir/ splogger qmail &

So whats wrong?