ydl on eMac

andrew piper yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 11 22:49:01 2002

--0-28830576-1026449406=:31215

Has anyone sucessfully installed YDL 2.2 on a new emac. There to main things that I can't get around and was wondering if they are known issues. A) install-gui won't run on an emac (goes to black screen with nothing). B) after running install-text I get an fatal error on the ybin installer. (bad operand type for file: /bootloader.py