serial port as console linux/OSX question

John Jetmore yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 12 17:55:01 2002

Hate to respond to my own thread, but I've collected most of the
information from various spots around the web.  When I get it all pulled
together I'll write a howto.

--John