Gnome 2

Cameron Paterson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 17 04:56:01 2002

Hi guys

I'm interested in updating to Gnome 2 (which I notice was recently released)
on YDL 2.3. My question is - which files/ packages/ISO will I need for the
upgrade (I'm ideally looking for a complete list which I haven't been able
to find) and are they available for YDL 2.3 yet? (I'm assuming that I will
need YDL-specific files - correct me if I'm wrong on that...) If so, where
are they (because I can't seem to find them)? If not, are they likely to
appear any time soon and where is that likely to be (so I can keep
checking)?
Ditto for KDE 3.0.2 - if there's any point in a seemingly minor upgrade from
3.0.1)...

Cheers! ;-)