ydl2.3: how to update mozilla without breaking nautilus?

R Shapiro yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 17 07:42:01 2002

YDL 2.3 installs mozilla 0.9.9 and nautilus 1.0.6-12b.  If I update
mozilla to 1.0.0, the html component of nautilus (which is need for
its internal help system, among other things) no longer works.  I
tried rebuilding nautilus 1.0.6 from a src rpm but it failed at the
very end, in the packaging step (some files it expected to find were
missing).

For the moment I've downgraded mozilla back to 0.9.9 but that's
obviously not an optimal solution.  How can I use more recent
mozilla's without breaking nautilus?

--
rshapiro@bbn.com