iLamp modem problem !

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 20 13:59:01 2002

At 21:07 +0200 on 20-7-2002 Nico wrote:

 > hmm... why ?

Good question. Beats me too... If it were for me I would put a decent
modem in a $4500 (Canadian) machine. But then I don't work for Apple,
probably that's why I would do so.

On the bright side (for me), the modem (or lack thereof) put my old
machine to good use, as a big and relatively expensive modem besides
holding my diary and some files. For those without a machine to spare,
maybe somebody have tried a cheaper alternative? (A USB modem
perhaps?)

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.