After upgrading to 2.3 I lost the right button function

Na Fets yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 24 04:49:01 2002

Hello Iain,
Thanks for your help.  Would you mind elaborating a bit on how to put in the mousemode command?  I am a newbie.  Let's say I open the terminal and put in su, and then the password.  Now I am in root mode.  What do I do now?
Thank you very much!  The computer is a G3 with an ADB bus.
Stefan

If that's a G3 with an ADB bus you may need the mousemode command.  I used
mousemode 2 2 with a Kensington Orbit trackball.

  Iain

--On Saturday, July 20, 2002 2:19 pm -0800 Stefan Hakenberg
<stefan@stefanhakenberg.com <mailto:stefan@stefanhakenberg.com>> wrote:

>/ Hi,
/>/ After upgrading to 2.3 I lost the right button function of a Kensington
/>/ 2-button mouse.  I am using an old world set up on a beige 233Mhz tower.
/>/ No problems I had with the same upgrade to 2.3 on a titanium 400Mhz
/>/ powerbook with a macally 2-button mouse.  Does anybody have any
/>/ suggestions as to what I could do to fix the problem?  There is no
/>/ control panel where one can set the mouse button functions. At least I
/>/ didn't find one. Thanks!
/>/ Stefan/