After upgrading to 2.3 I lost the right button function

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 24 13:45:01 2002

Hi Stefan,

Sorry about that.  You're right - change to root and and try:

  mousemode 2 2

... that worked for my Kensington Orbit.  You could also search the various
Linux lists because I know that other combinations of numbers work too.  I
just used trial and error when I was having problems.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, July 24, 2002 2:51 am -0800 Na Fets <nafets@crosssound.com>