video problem with ydl 2.3 and xfree86 on powerbook g4

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 27 23:20:01 2002

At 00:59 -0400 on 28-7-2002 E. Robert Tisdale wrote:

 > I get 10 or 11 horizontal lines
 > which drift up or down the display faster or slower
 > depending upon the width and/or height I select
 > with xvidtune.

I get various lines too (on the same machine) unless I use Option
"UseFBDev" with the radeon driver.

 > If anybody has a version of XF86Config-4
 > which corrects this problem,
 > a copy would be much appreciated.

I have included mine in a previous message. It does work under YDL 2.2
with a recent benh kernel, I believe it should work with YDL 2.3 with
few, if any changes.

Let me know if you cannot get hold of that message and I will repost
or something.

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.