UMAX C600 and C500 and Sonnet G3 upgrades

Rich Dolinsky yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 29 05:42:00 2002

The Sonnet and powerlogix extensions should not load before bootx.  Bootx
should be the very first thing that loads up.  The kernel has its own
drivers of sorts to take care of upgrade cards.  The only thing that you
need to do to make them work correctly is to pass the L2 cache info into
bootx the proper way.  See if taking the other extensions and makeing them
one later in the boot process helps. (It very well may not, I really don't
know for sure)