Bluefish

Shawn Coomey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 3 18:11:01 2002

Nice site Chris. I like the layout.

I agree that code completion is over-rated (I HATE it, personally), but
I love BBEdit's code coloring (very nice by default) and function brace
checking (this in particular saves me tons of time debugging). I
actually used to do a lot of coding in plain old vanilla vi. Hadn't
heard of GVim until now.. and after checking it out, it's pretty sweet.

Shawn