yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #228 - 8 msgs

Fred Laxton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 08:49:01 2002

I would suggest trying a PCMCIA modem instead.  I have one but haven't
tried, as I have wireless broadband in my home office   ;-)

Fred

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 01:57,
yellowdog-general-request@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com wrote:

> Message: 5
> From: "will taggart" <annapaxis@hotmail.com>
> To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
> Subject: Re: why not OS X?
> Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:54:11 -0500
>
> >I know what I need now (recompile the kernel with ide-cs support), and
> >then everything will work - screen, touchpad, USB mouse, sound, CD/DVD
> >(yes, automounting works), Airport wireless NIC, Gigabit ethernet, etc.
> >Everything except the software modem, which I can live without.
>
> My modem doesn't work and I absolutely need it. We have the same Titanium
> 550.
>
> will

Fred Laxton

My contact information: