OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

dylan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 12:02:01 2002

not to prolong this foolishness, but claims of spoofing emails are not to be
taken lightly. call a spade a spade - you sent a reply meant for eric, and
sent it to the list on accident. just say "i made a mistake, sorry". thats
good enough.

typical though.

enough.