OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

kory white yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 14:45:01 2002

I go to Apple and other sources for my Apple and OS X issues.....I
subscribed to this list because it specifically about YDL.....please
take this OS X discussion elsewhere as it is clogging up my mailbox! (i
know....just delete)