OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 11:55:02 2002

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Robert Brandtjen wrote:
>Umm, this is a linux list, not an OSX list, I am a Linux user - like many
>others on this list, while I may have some aging Apple hardware, I have seen
>"the light" and begun rolling over to Intel Hardware - it is cheaper, has
>more options and is better supported by both the OSS community and hardware
>vendors. or hadn't you noticed that others with Intel hardware are also on
>this list.

Specifically, this is a YELLOW DOG LINUX mailing list, dealing specifically
with YDL issues. YDL only runs (afaik) on Mac hardware. Debates about Mac
hardware vs Intel hardware are just as pointless here as Linux vs MacOS vs
Windows. Take it offline!

Matt
Matthew Duhan         fringe@shore.net          http://www.fringenet.net
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.