OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 11:49:00 2002

On Wednesday 05 June 2002 12:06 pm, Eric D. wrote:
> As for the land thing... why is this (now 1 month old dead thread) bein=
> revived. I received an e-mail in response to something I wrote aeons ag=
o.
> Yes, there's a lot of barren land, but that's the point, it's *barren*.=
 You
> can't do a whole hell of a lot with land that is either infertile or ha=
> been rendered so by human activity (same applies to mined substances. T=
hey
> don't magically re-appear like in mythology).

You were sent that email off list - you phonied it up and sent it through=
 the=20
list. My family have been native americans (the word "native" refers to=20
people born in a place) since 1832 - no regrets on being here rather then=
=20
europe - just the opposite, little mac boy. I didnt say barren, i said em=
pty=20
- big difference, suggest you buy a dictionary. Your ignorance of world=20
geography is rather profound, to say the least.

>As for his using a Mac... I'm not entirely sure *why* he's using YDL. He=
 has
>a pretty profound dislike for Apple's OSes & waxes philosophically about=
 the
>lower cost of setting up a high-quality, fast Lintel box for a fraction =
of
>the cost of doing so with an Apple manufactured Macintosh. Oh well, "to =
each
>his own".

Umm, this is a linux list, not an OSX list, I am a Linux user - like many=
=20
others on this list, while I may have some aging Apple hardware, I have s=
een=20
"the light" and begun rolling over to Intel Hardware - it is cheaper, has=
=20
more options and is better supported by both the OSS community and hardwa=
re=20
vendors. or hadn't you noticed that others with Intel hardware are also o=
n=20
this list.

Your little boy's trick of spoofing a private email and sending it on to =
the=20
list in order to "get even" with me or some other such nonesense again=20
typifies the average mac zealot when faced with a hard core truth. Just b=
e=20
nasty.

--=20
 Robert Brandtjen