Netatalk printing.

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 6 05:27:01 2002

Since nbplkup is part of the netatalk package I suspect that if it doesn't
work you can assume that any other use of netatalk will fail too.  You
should try removing and re-installing netatalk.  If nbplkup still does not
work you may need to build and install a newer version.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, June 5, 2002 3:09 pm +0200 The DJ