Netatalk printing.

Stephen Lewis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 7 00:22:01 2002

You don't need afpd nor papd but you DO need atalkd running,
for nbplkup, pap to work
see 'man atalkd'
Nothing wrong with YDL netatalk package,
it will probably be easier to run the whole thing
than to try and make pieces work by themselves.
as root:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk stop
/etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk start
Stephen Lewis

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:27:56 +0100
From: Iain Stevenson <iain@iainstevenson.com>
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Subject: Re: Netatalk printing.

Since nbplkup is part of the netatalk package I suspect that if it
doesn't
work you can assume that any other use of netatalk will fail too.  You
should try removing and re-installing netatalk.  If nbplkup still does
not
work you may need to build and install a newer version.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, June 5, 2002 3:09 pm +0200 The DJ