kernel panic on 6500/225

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 7 11:39:02 2002

YD 2.2 would not install, it would keep freezing when copying packages (error 45 in yi).  So I tried YD2.1  this worked but now I am constantly getting crashes, logging into KDE, pinging, starting MOL, starting httpd, a little bit of everywhere.  I have tried compiling different kernels and all have the same issue (2.4.19, 2.4.18, the stock 2.4.10).  In macos I have run tech tool and all hardware is testing out fine.  I have 96 megs of ram.  I have even tried taking out the network cards, video input, modem, and still have the same problem.

Any clue what would cause this?
Thanks,
Duane Stites