Time discrepancy between ydl 2.2 & OS X

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 7 16:24:01 2002

I know YDL 2.1 has an issue if / and /usr are on different partitions.
Something about /etc/localtime being a symlink.

You basically copy what etc/localtime points to into a file called
localtime in /etc.

It should be in the archives within the last could months.
Not sure if that's still a problem in 2.2.

HTH
G. Hannon

Michael Tucker <mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu> on 06/07/2002 03:29:05 PM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com