Enabling "Liquid" theme after download?

Marc Stergionis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 8 11:11:00 2002

On Friday 07 June 2002 04:36, Marc Stergionis wrote:
> Really, didn't have /home files to worry about ... fresh install.
>
> Just reinstalled YDL2.2, then KDE3 over it and Liquid over that. Very
> carefully removed files with dependencies. And started some Koffice
> programs before the liquid install to make sure it was working on a goo=
> base.

Have now got Liquid installed on a second machine. However, when I try to=
=20
access Liquid controls in the Control Center I get the error:

"There was an error loading the module.

The diagnostics is:
/usr/lib/libkcm_liquid.a: invalid ELF header

Possible reasons:

-An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned contr=
ol=20
module
-You have old third-party modules lying around.

Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in th=
e=20
error message. If this fails, consider contacting your distributor or=20
packager."

How do I start going about this?

Is it

/usr/lib/libkcm_liquid.a

that I am supposed to remove, or something about the other two points?

-ms