Enabling "Liquid" theme after download?

Marc Stergionis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 7 16:35:01 2002

Really, didn't have /home files to worry about ... fresh install.

Just reinstalled YDL2.2, then KDE3 over it and Liquid over that. Very=20
carefully removed files with dependencies. And started some Koffice progr=
ams=20
before the liquid install to make sure it was working on a good base.

Don't know what happened that in-between time!

Thanks

-ms