yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #226 - 14 msgs

Don Montalvo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 10 12:03:23 2002

That's what images are used for in the MacSysAdmin world. Take a new
machine, hose it down (format the drive), then drop your build (the
image) onto it. Bing. you're up and with minor config changes, you're
ready to go. It's far easier to build a box this way than to install
everything (including applications manually). Of course, including
applications in this scenario would require site licenses.

($$$)