Looking for: Cross Platform Application Development Tool

Chris Ruprecht yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 10 17:40:01 2002

--Apple-Mail-1-348091377

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tool which lets me develop commercial applications,
fast. I would use RealBasic, but there is no port for Linux, and I need
the application to work on Windoze, MacOS X and Linux (YDL & RedHat
alike). I don't mind, recompiling on each platform (unlike RealBasic,
which generates Windows code under MacOS) as I have a machine for each
platform available.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht
1505 Fort Clark Boulevard #1-205 * Gainesville, FL 32606
E-mail: chrup@earthlink.net

--Apple-Mail-1-348091377

Hi all,

I'm looking for a tool which lets me develop commercial applications,
fast. I would use RealBasic, but there is no port for Linux, and I
need the application to work on Windoze, MacOS X and Linux (YDL &
RedHat alike). I don't mind, recompiling on each platform (unlike
RealBasic, which generates Windows code under MacOS) as I have a
machine for each platform available.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Chris

<center>Chris Ruprecht

1505 Fort Clark Boulevard #1-205 * Gainesville, FL 32606

E-mail: chrup@earthlink.net</center>
--Apple-Mail-1-348091377--