Looking for: Cross Platform Application Development Tool

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 10 17:54:01 2002

Omnis Studio (http://www.omnis.net) has had a linux version since
1999; Windows and Mac for more than a decade before that.  Linux is
only 386 architecture though, and proprietary.  But very rich
language.  They've got a cool web client too, that runs your
applications through a browser (not html).  I think you can download
a demo from their web site.

Rob