Any Interest in a HOW-TO Install OS9/OSX/YDL on White iBook? I Can Write One...

John Brier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 12 09:31:00 2002

Go for it!
YDL will give you a free T-shirt too. I have a 600 mhz iBook too. I have
Mac OS X and YDL 2.2 already on it, but i f you know how to get some
things working like antialiased fonts in KDE 3 let me know. I can't even
get my DVD/CD-RW drive top open in YDL, or mount disks, also if there is
a cd in the drive while booting YDL 2.2 i get a kernel panic. I made a
whole list of things that need to be fixed but it's on the YDL partition
and i'm in Mac OS X now, There are so many things to fix I just stopped
using it. I did get my airport card in linux to connect to my wireless
network as well as KDE 3 and the liquid theme working and some other
stuff!

John Brier
http://john.brier.name